As the countdown to the holiday season continues, we prepare ourselves for family reunions, post-meal food comas and engagement season. Studies show that 40% of engagements occur between November and February as many loved ones are encouraged to pop the question when surrounded by family and friends.
This engagement season, make celebrating such a special milestone a family affair by making cocktail and mocktails featuring SPARKLING ICE, so that spectators of all ages can clink glasses in celebration.
TOP 3 SPARKLING HOLIDAY ENGAGEMENT MIXERS
#3 BLACK RASPBERRY SHOOTERS
- Black Raspberry SPARKLING ICE
- 1 oz. vanilla flavored vodka
- White sugar nonpareils for rimming each shot glass
(Hold the vodka for a mocktail modification)
- Wet the rim of a chilled shot glass and dip into a shallow bowl of nonpareils.
- Pour in chilled vodka and top with a splash of Black Raspberry SPARKLING ICE.
#2 SPARKLING APPLE CIDER
- 3 bottles of Crisp Apple SPARKLING ICE
- 1 bottle dry white wine
- 1 cup apple brandy
- 2 apples, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 pear, sliced
(Hold the white wine & brand for a mocktail modification)
- In a large pitcher combine sliced fruit with brandy and wine. Let this sit in the refrigerator for approximately 3 hours.
- Right before serving, top with Crisp Apple SPARKLING ICE. Stir gently to combine the ingredients.
#1 BLACK CHERRY BOURBON
- Frozen black cherries
- 1½ oz. Kentucky bourbon
- 1 oz. SPARKLING ICE Black Raspberry
(Hold the bourbon for mocktail modification)
- Crush cherries into bottom of a glass
- Pour bourbon then SPARKLING ICE over crushed cherries and ice
- Add more cherry for garnish