Komuello is an innovative baby shoe brand that creates the most comfortable shoes for your toddler’s little feet. They are made with no adhesive or harmful materials. They have so many different shoes to choose from. For girls and boys you will find yourself browsing through so many different styles and colors. Well this is always a good thing, since we all have different styles or want to have shoes for every outfit for our babies!
I picked the Half-Stripe Tan shoes for my daughter because you can never go wrong with a neutral color! Not only will it match most of her outfits but the style is just too cute. Mommy loves these shoes and so does my daughter which is honestly more important. I find her wearing them at least 3 times a week. And whenever we are home these are her go to shoes! I will for sure buy more shoes from Komuello for her so she can have more options for her outfits.
Below are some key points of Komuello that highlight why moms and toddlers around the world love them so much.
- They are easy to put on and take off, just like comfy socks.
- BPA free, recyclable (and eco-friendly), 100% TPE rubber sole. (TPE material is often used in baby teething toys, so yes, baby can safely chew his Komuello!
- Ultra-light, only 2.5 oz (size 5 based)
- Slip resistant – great for indoor and outdoor.
- Breathable – no worries for sweaty baby feet.
- Patented unique ‘Air Pocket’ between the sock layer and sole provides extra cushion and breathability.
- WASHABLE – handwash or machine washable (please use a laundry bag).
To view more about Komuello shoes click here: https://komuellousa.com