Although we encourage you to think outside the box with zero prolific direction, here are a few helpful tips to get you started so you can manifest your fate!
Echo Your Desires.
Think About Life’s Big Questions.
It’s time to take things seriously. This board symbolizes the future you wish to conjure up. But what holds value in your heart? What makes life worth living? How do you want to be remembered? After all, isn’t it Eminem the one who always reminds us, “you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow…” Before you get started making your vision board, life’s major questions should be your North star guiding you.
Consider The Little Question Marks.
Since sometimes the deep questions can be seemingly overwhelming, don’t leave out the basics. Depict the areas of your life that you want to focus experience on. Are there activities or hobbies that you have always wanted to learn and try? Do you hope to find true love? Select a theme to invest and harness all of your energy. The small questions will eventually lead to the big picture if you believe in the process and the potential that the result is possible.
Pick a Format.
Decisions lead to vision. Although there is no reason to limit yourself to structure, dream boards are traditionally physical poster or cork-boards, and other hung materials which can be viewed constantly throughout the day. Prominent placement is more important than any other aspect of positioning. However since it is 2016, feel free to use electronic versions, blogs, alternative sites like Pinterest, etc. (As long as you promise to look at it on the reg and update accordingly.
Get to the “Yes”. You may not realize this, but you brain works powerfully with the subconscious, aka Law of Attraction. Search and find images that represent the emotions, tools and/or possessions your mind is hoping to respond strongly to through visual stimulation. Place them in your board. Have fun with this part! Consider using words, quotes, photographs, magazine cutouts, pictures from the Internet–whatever inspires you. Be creative. This is your time to ask the universe and enhance your destiny. Imagine the unimaginable. Surprise yourself. No one can tell you NO!
Manifest Your Dreams With These Tips:
- Look at your vision board first thing when you wake up and prior to going to bed.
- Feel the Inspiration it provides and bring on the big dreams.
- Read your affirmations and inspirational words aloud daily. The more you think it, the more you will envision yourself living in that manner.
- Accept and trust that it is already yours. Everything on it holds truth and value.
- Be grateful. Appreciate the good which already exists in your life. Make room for more.
- Acknowledge past accomplishments and embrace change. Build your confidence.
- Recognize a higher power.
- Do not be taken by false promises or unrealistic guarantees. In life, it is all about what you can do to develop and not be tarnished by current or unfavorable circumstances.
- Take matters in your own hands. Then, hang it up!