Nail salons can get expensive, especially if you’re paying for every manicure you get done. These tips should help you keep your nails polished and clean!
1. Dip your fingers in ice water to dry your nails in 3 minutes
2. Use oil spray to set your manicure and prevent smudges
3. Apply thin coats instead of one thick coat (a thick coat of nail polish only dries at the top layer, which makes it easy to smudge)
4. Use a teabag and nail glue to fix a broken nail!
5. Apply Vaseline to cuticles to protect your skin from nail polish and streaks
6. Use clear Band-Aids or office tape to guide your French tips
7. Use water and white vinegar before applying nail polish and your nail polish will stick better to your nails for longer lasting results.
These easy, at home tricks should make your manicure experience a fun, quick process.