Profits Unlimited is a financial investment newsletter which was formed in 2016. Created by former Wall Street man and bank worker Paul Mampilly, the newsletter delves deeply into what stocks are most worthy of investment, which aren’t, and what the best timing is for investing in these particular stocks. It now has well over 80,000 subscribers and there have been a large number of cases of people, including students, who have made significant amounts of money after investing in successful stocks based on the advice of Profits Unlimited. It clearly shows the potential to make you a decent amount of money, but there are still important things to think about before taking their advice. Here’s the top six things you need to know about Profits Unlimited before joining.
- Who is Paul Mampilly? Paul Mampilly is the founder of Profits Unlimited, but who is he really? It’s important that you’re able to trust the man in charge of a company you’re hoping to take advice from, and Mampilly certainly has the pedigree. He worked on Wall Street for over twenty years, dealing with billions of pounds worth of stocks and trades over bis career. He worked from some giant companies, including the Royal Bank of Scotland and Swiss Investment Banks. He retired a few years ago in order to spend more time with his family, and that’s when he decided to found Profits Unlimited. He has gained widespread acclaim ever since, and really is an expert in his field.
- How much does it cost to join? Before signing up to any newsletter, you should consider the price it will cost you to do so. It’s certainly not a cheap newsletter to sign up for, costing around £36 per month for the standard digital version of Profits Unlimited. There is also an upgraded subscription option for around £98 per month where you can access the digital newsletter and are supplied with a print version as well. While this may seem like a lot, it may pale in comparison to the money you could end up making. So it’s all about whether you are willing to make that kind of investment in the hope you’ll outstrip it easily with your returns.
- How does Profits Unlimited help you? Of course, before signing up to the newsletter you’ll want to know what information it actually gives you. Each month, Paul Mampilly recommends a number of stocks which he believes will be successful in the near or distant future. He then provides specific strategies and projects for each of his recommendations, giving you an expert opinion on how to deal with these kinds of stocks and trades. The newsletter also recommends an 8-12% stop loss, which means if your stock ever dips by those percentages you’ll automatically sell the stock. This is provided as a safeguard to stop you ever losing more than that amount of money. This is successful in minimising your losses while keeping your emotions in check, as you won’t be able to gamble on stocks which have resulted in such a loss.
- Has Profits Unlimited been successful? Before signing up to the newsletter you should look into whether or not it’s actually been effective at picking out successful stocks. With Paul Mampilly’s banking background it was always likely he would be a good voice to listen to when it came to investing in stocks, and this has proven to be the case. Since the launch of Profits Unlimited in 2016, if you had invested in every single stock recommended by Mampilly, you would have outperformed the market. Some of his stocks have gone up in price by 56%, 64%, 73% and even 235%. Of course, not all of his stocks have made money, and some have failed considerably. However, in the long run, if you backed all the stocks he wrote about, you would still have made money. This suggests it’s worthwhile signing up to his newsletter and taking his advice on board if you’re looking to make a bit of money.
- Will there be long term benefits to signing up for Profits Unlimited? As discussed in the previous section, Paul Mampilly’s selection of stocks over the past few years have been, in most cases, successful. This certainly suggests that if you sign up to the newsletter, stick to its suggestions rigorously and put in the required effort, you’ll certainly see long term benefits to your finances. As with any stocks and shares, if you are smart and sensible with your choices and stick to a good plan you’ll more than likely be successful. As shown by the results of various people who have backed Mampilly’s choices, you are likely to experience long term benefits to your finances if you continually follow his newsletter. It’s therefore probably worth signing up to Profits Unlimited if you’re looking for long term success, as it has already been proven that he can provide you with that.
- What risks are there when signing up to Profits Unlimited? As anyone who has experienced investing in stocks and shares before will know, there are numerous risks to consider before becoming involved in the process. This is no different when you’re signing up to Profits Unlimited and following the advice of Paul Mampilly. Despite the clear success his newsletter has provided for readers in the past few years, it’s really important you take into account the fact that not all of the stocks he recommends will be successful. He can’t see into the future, and therefore doesn’t know what the outcome will be for his selected stocks. He simply makes well educated predictions and shares them with his readers. You should also make sure that you don’t get too carried away at the beginning and invest too much money; start off small and get a taste for the process before you start investing any big amounts of money. This will stop you losing your money before you’ve even properly got going.