A weekly listing of upcoming not-to-miss events in New Jersey this weekend. Check back each week for a new list of top events!
#6. Middletown Day, September 26th – Leonardo
12pm to 6 pm – Croyden Hall
The fall festival boasts activities for all ages including a business and community showcase, craft fair, live local music, tournaments, children’s activities, fire department demonstrations, a petting zoo, hayrides, flea market, food court and more.
Event is rain or shine.
#5. Happy Day Farm – Sunday, September 27th – Manalapan
11 am – 97 Daum Road
Join Brian Morelli and Thunder 106 at Happy Day Farm in Manalapan (97 Daum Road) from 11-1 PM.
There will be hayrides, a petting zoo, pig racing, pumpkin picking and the absolute best corn maze in New Jersey! Bring the whole family for a day of fun and your chance to win great Thunder 106 prizes!
#4. 26th Annual Festifall – Sunday, September 27th, Westfield
10 am to 5 pm – Downtown Westfield
Celebrate Autumn with great food, shopping and kids activities. Local entertainment playing non-stop music from 11-4 pm!
Rain or Shine.
#3. 2nd Annual BBQ Showdown – Sunday, September 27th, South Amboy
Please note: there is no public parking at the park the day of the event.
#2. 6th Annual Red Bank Guiness Oyster Festival – September 27th, Downtown Redbank
A huge food & music festival which will showcase Red Bank’s excellent restaurants as well as entertain thousands with great live music and family fun.
Great Entertainment featured at the 2015 Red Bank Guinness Oyster Festival…
- THE NERDS
- BRIAN KIRK AND THE JIRKS
- BOB BURGER’S FLEETWOOD MAC SHOW
- DADDY O’POCKETFUL
- PAT RODDY BAND
- THE MIGHTY SHILLELAGHS “VAN MORRISON/U2 TRIBUTE” FEATURING MARC RIBLER & LANCE LARSEN
- MATT WADE BAND
- SO WATT BAND
- IRISH DANCERS – PATRICIA MURPHY SCHOOL OF DANCE
- PIPES & DRUMS
- AND MORE!
Admission is $5.00 for anyone over age 10 and is a family friendly event.
#1. Beer on the Pier – September 26th, 9th Avenue Pier
9th Ave. Pier & Belmar Tourism are proud to announce our 1st Annual BEER ON THE PIER Festival on the K Street Pier in Belmar, NJ on Saturday, September 26th. You and your friends are in for a treat as we will be showcasing 50 different craft brews for your sampling pleasure.
* There will be two sessions for you to choose from: 12:30-3:30pm, and 4-7pm.
* 9th Ave. Pier will be preparing a variety of food items available for purchase.
* Public transportation is available for everyone’s convenience and safety. The festival is located 3 blocks from the NJ Transit Belmar station and there are plenty of cabs and shuttles available in the area. What better way to spend a Saturday than with great friends, amazing beer,… delicious food and live music!
$35 Advance ~ $45 day of Event
Designated Driver Tickets available for $10
* Access to 2 ounce samplings of 50 different brews from 25 of America’s best craft breweries
* A 5 oz. keepsake sampling glass
* Pretzel Necklaces
* Live Music
* Information & Designated Driver Tables
* Portion of proceeds to benefit Belmar First Aid Autism Awareness in Support of the Belmar Beach Bash.
Tickets can be purchased at our 9th Ave. Pier or Patio Bar locations or online at https://tickets.beerfests.com/event/BeeronthePier
Rain or Shine Event – No Refunds
Must be 21. No exceptions ~ must have valid photo ID with ticket.
Designated Driver Tickets available at a cost of $10
No Children . No Strollers . No Pets
Gates open at noon (first session) and 3:30pm (second session)
This is a sampling event and we pour 2 ounces at a time so you can enjoy a variety of the great brews available. Drink responsibility and use Coastline Shuttles for local rides.
Insiderlist.com provides a weekly listing of upcoming not-to-miss events in New Jersey this weekend. Check back each week for a new list of top events for New Jersey!