#1 Sparkling Cider Sangria
(Serves approximately 8 people)
- 3 bottles of SPARKLING ICE Crisp Apple
- 1 bottle dry white wine
- 1 cup apple brandy
- 2 apples, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 pear, sliced
- In a large pitcher combine sliced fruit with brandy and wine. Let this sit in the refrigerator for approximately 3 hours.
- Right before serving, top with SPARKLING ICE Crisp Apple. Stir gently to combine the ingredients.
#2 Spiked Coconut Hot Chocolate
(Serves approximately 3 people)
- 1 ¼ cup Coco Joy Coconut Milk; Divided
- ¼ cup Unsweetened Natural Cocoa Powder
- ¾ cup Coco Joy Coconut Water
- ½ cup coconut rum
- 3 tbsp. Sugar
- ½ tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- In a small saucepan, whisk together cocoa powder, sugar, salt, cinnamon and half of the coconut milk until well blended.
- Whisk in the remaining coconut milk until smooth, then whisk in coconut water until blended
- Bring mixture to a simmer over medium low heat, whisking occasionally.
- Whisk in vanilla and coconut rum.
- Divide between two mugs or cups and serve immediately.
#3 Cherry-Lime Rickey
- 4 oz. Cherry Limeade SPARKLING ICE
- 1.5 oz. Gin
- Mint, fresh cherries and lime slices for garnish
- Using a tall Collins glass, pour gin, then Cherry Limeade SPARKLING ICE over ice. Stir gently to mix.
- Garnish with mint sprigs, cherries and lime slices.
#4 Black Cherry Bourbon
- Frozen black cherries
- 1½ oz. Kentucky bourbon
- 1 oz. SPARKLING ICE Black Raspberry
- Crush cherries into bottom of a glass
- Pour bourbon then SPARKLING ICE over crushed cherries and ice
- Add more cherry for garnish