New Theory reviews The Sleep Styler that was featured on Shark Tank
The Sleep Styler is an absorbent heat-free hair styling system that dries and styles your hair while you sleep. The Sleep Styler was a product seen on the national stage when it was presented on the TV show Shark Tank. Lori Greiner from Shark Tank is now the pitch-woman. This amazing product has had great success and now can be purchased everywhere.
Sleeping with rollers is a quick, easy item that will curl your hair without damaging it. Waking up early in the morning to do your makeup, hair, pick your outfit can be time-consuming and not efficient, and a lot of times makes us be late to work, school, etc. The Sleep Styler, is a game-changer, you will no longer have to stress about doing your hair in the morning, now all you have to do is take a shower before bed, brush your hair, part it into sections around the plush roller and go to bed, and wake up with beautiful curls. A girls dream come true, right? The secret in this product is the microfiber material that can help dry hair by its moisture wicking properties. A memory foam core allows you to sleep comfortably while wearing them. It is probably easiest to describe The Sleep Styler as a cylindrical foam cushion with a strap.
There are different versions for long/thick hair or short/fine hair.
How to use:
- For both the Large and Mini rollers, start with an evening shower, or maybe a bubble bath. Wash and condition your hair as you normally would. Towel and air dry hair until damp but not wet, and apply any styling products you like. Note: If your hair is thick, air dry to 80%.
- Divide hair into sections, combing each one smooth.
- If using Large rollers, start by holding a roller against your head with the strap at the top. Then wind each section around the roller from top to bottom. Secure by wrapping the strap in the opposite direction as the lock of hair and attach at the bottom of the roller.
- To straighten, hold the lock of hair straight and parallel to the Large roller instead of winding it around. If you like, spiral the last few inches of hair to create a pretty bend at the end. Wrap the strap as usual.
- The Sleep Styler® Mini works like a traditional roller. Roll the Mini roller into each section of hair, and secure by wrapping the strap straight across the roller, keeping the strap closest to the scalp.
- Now, get your beauty sleep! Wake up and slide the rollers out of your big bouncy curls. How you use all that time you would have spent washing, drying and styling your hair is up to you!
The Sleep Styler website: https://www.thesleepstyler.com/index.dtm