The first step of a successful dating life is to be honest with yourself and what you are looking for right now in a relationship. Whether you’re completely single to still stalking your ex from a dummy Instagram account, there are loads of options for you to find Mr. Right or Mr. RIght Now.
Therefore, whether you’re looking for a long-term commitment, a one-night stand ot even Russian Single if you want to find love abroad there are dating to fit every appetite.
So how do you find the right App that fits your current lifestyle? The first step would see what you are looking for right now and what is missing from your dating life. The next step would also be to look what your long term dating strategy to make sure you’re working to that end and will not be disappointed if you don’t meet your dating goals.
The great thing about the current dating technology is that you can easily meet someone close to you or go on platforms that fit your “type”. So make sure that you’re on the right platform that makes sense.
Here are some questions to ask when searching for the right dating platform for you:
- Are you controlling? Perhaps an app that puts you in charge might be a better fit
- Are you willing to travel for love? Then perhaps an overseas option might make sense
- Are you lazy and hate to travel? Then go with GEO targeted app
- Is Religion Important? There are loads of faith based platforms
- Are you concerned about safety? Then perhaps choose an app that verifies its users and therefore should limit catfishing
Some Features to Look Out for When Choosing an Dating Platform:
- Some apps force you to take an on the spot selfie
- Some are algorithm based so for when looks and geography don’t matter
- Some even insist you have mutual friends before connecting
There are hundreds of dating platforms out there as we can certainly supply the list, but in order to reach your dating objectives, look within to see what’s important and then take the time up front to review all the dating platforms that make sense. Happy Hunting!