The time has come. Beach season is around the corner and our reflections are leaving us feeling a bit defeated. This winter, delicious, yet unhealthy treats may have won the battle, but they will lose the war. Summer is all about your body and showing it off everywhere possible. Whether the heat gets you stripping, or just the simple conceit of knowing that you look good, there is motivation to get your summer bod back in shape as speedily as possible.
Here is a quick guide to get yourself back on track for bathing suit prep with the Top 7 Easy Tricks and Fixes.
- Cook 2+ lbs of white meat/white-fish for 3 days worth of easy protein sources for your meals.
- If cooking for the family, cook slightly more than you find necessary for the meal to have an easy and healthy lunch tomorrow. It’s all about preparation and thinking ahead to stay healthy and fit. Temptation is everywhere.
- Meal services programs are a great way to prep. They are proportioned properly with healthy, fresh ingredients helpful to promote weight loss and maintenance. EatCleanBro is an awesome, an affordable solution for individuals who are on the go and say they have no time to cook! Plus, it is out of control delicious. No more excuses.
Use Organic Broth Instead Of Oil
18 Minute Morning Intervals
- Speed up your metabolism first thing in the morning to keep your metabolism revved up throughout the day. It is a 20 mile march, not a sprint. Results will last when taking control of your overall health.
Use A Clean Shake As A Snack After 4 pm
- “Clean Shake” means no hormones or artificial sweeteners. These are great mixed with almond milk, decaf organic coffee, or ice and a fruit. Make it how you like it and fill in the gaps with a delicious alternative to office-snacks.
Drink Over 80+oz Water Daily
- We all need different amounts of water a day but 80 oz is the average water intake to keep hydrated without over-doing it.
Enjoy Fresh Fruit Vs Dried Fruit
- Dried fruit shrink in size so you tend to eat much more than anticipated. Avoid trail mix and dried fruit (in oatmeal) to have a slower blood sugar rise and more stability in energy through the day.
- Vegetables with meals or milled chia seed in your smoothie. If you think ahead, you can ensure that your day has fiber to keep the cravings away and stay full for longer.
Information brought to you by the expert, nutritionists at MyCustomCleanse.com.
With over ten years in clinical practice and research, Alyssa Cellini and Inna Topler have developed a series of targeted questions and algorithms to get to know you and what your body needs. From there, they create your individual 14 day cleanse plan so you can feel your best and reach each of your goals.
Check out My Custom Cleanse Advantage and jump start your success for achieving your ultimate summer bod!
Thank you Alyssa and Inna! With your help, we all can be on our way to hitting the beach with confidence!