1. You have your whole life ahead of you.
When I was younger, I used to think that by 24 I’d be soooo old and sooo grown up. Now that I’m 24, not so much.
2. You’re never going to have everything all figured out.
Major key: Just go with the flow!
3. Dogs really are a girl’s best friend.
Forget the diamonds.
4. You will never stop needing your parents.
No matter how old you get.
5. Everything in life is temporary.
Nothing is forever; never give up hope.
6. Happiness is up to you.
All you’ve got to do is choose it.
7. Theres a lot of shitty people out there.
Let them be.
8 But, there are a lot of good ones too.
9. Holding grudges only hurts yourself.
Forgiveness will get you a lot further.
10. Your value doesn’t decrease based on someones inability to see your worth.
Favorite quote — check!
11. Do what makes you happy.
F*ck what anyone else thinks.
12. You’re never too old to have fun.
No, it’s not being immature.
13. Always eat the pizza.
You only regret the opportunities you didn’t take.
14. Be the bigger person.
Don’t lose yourself stooping down to someone else’s level.
15. Your friends are your soulmates.
16. Wine hangovers are the worst.
HEADACHES FROM HELL. So worth it though.
17. Never settle for less than you deserve.
As Drake said: “Know yourself, know your worth.”
18. Always work hard for what you want.
No one’s going to hand you anything.
19. Materialistic things don’t matter. At all.
Focus on the bigger picture.
20. Being single isn’t a bad thing.
Keep on flyin’ solo, pretty bird.
21. Your word is everything.
Say what you mean; don’t be a liar.
22. Laugh at yourself.
Remember: it isn’t that serious.
23. Cooking isn’t for everyone.
Thank God for takeout.
24. I still have a lot to learn.
And, I look forward to it all.