Why Girls Who Drink Tequila Should Be Rated Top Shelf

    In honor of National Tequila Day, let’s take a moment to celebrate the ladies who love their tequila.

    Most likely when dudes see a girl throw back a few shots, especially tequila, they tend to think, “Adios! I didn’t sign up to be a baby-sitter.” 99% percent of people associate tequila with crazy. 31% of the time, they’re right. The other 69% of the time circumstances prove that tequila is one of the leading ingredients in the recipe for an Instagram-worthy night! #TequilaTime

    She’s a Straight-Shooter (Literally and Figuratively)

    We all know that honesty is the best policy and with a tequila lover in your life, you’ll always get the truth and you won’t even have to wait for the drunk phase. She’s the girl that’ll give it to you straight up; no mind-games and no sugar-coating (except maybe around the rim of her margarita). She can hold her own and she doesn’t chase anything; not her shots and definitely not men.

    She’s the Life of the Fiesta

    Our advice: date the girl who brings Jose Cuervo as her wingman to the party. Not only does this show that she’s ready for a good time, but also that she doesn’t a give a f#*k about anyone’s opinion. Who doesn’t love a little confidence? She’s not the type of girl you need to follow around or hold her hand all night (maybe just her hair… depending on how much she drinks…but hey, at least it will make for a good story the next morning). There may even be a few moments of self-doubt within you, “Will I be able to keep up?” and her answer to this will always be, “Let’s find out…Shot for shot. Me and you. Right now.” A double shot of confidence… Game ON!

    She’s Resilient

    We’ve all had a few ridiculously drunken nights, but only she determines whether the next morning ranks as a walk of shame or a stride with pride (so make it worth her while). Sure, she may have had one too many shots of Don Julio, and she probably shouldn’t have stood on the bar yelling “¡Viva Mexico!” in the lobby of The Trump Hotel (but at least you guys got a good laugh). She came out to have a good time and that was your goal too. Mission accomplished. Perfect lead for your next date- Taco Tuesday! Guac and Tequila shots anyone?

    Tequila Girls Don’t Cry

    Fact: tequila is a different kind of drunk. A vodka drunk has the potential to leave a girl with mascara running down her face while convincing herself that this time she has a legitimate reason to text her ex. You don’t need a girl with baggage. Tequila is a known upper which means the only time she’ll cry is when the night’s over… And you better believe that will stop immediately when she hears the words, “Let’s get food!” She came out looking to have a good night, a.k.a as long as you’ve got this girl by your side, you’re in for one hell of a night!

    Friend’s Don’t Let Friend’s Drink Alone

    The Patron princess is usually a social butterfly, meaning she has a lot of friends. In the words of Biggie’s Big Poppa, “You tell your friends to get with my friends. We can be friends. Sh*t we can do this every weekend!” Basic math: her friends + your friends + tequila = the greatest Snapchat story of all time. The drunken buddy system just got a whole lot more interesting.

    So basically here’s your new motto: “One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, SCORE!”

    Thank us later.

    • Show Comments (5)

    • Adrienne Cirillo

      Loved the article! Lighthearted humor, and fun!!!!! Great job!!!

    • betterscooter.com

      terrific experience~! appreciate most of the betterscooter.com http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/betterscooter.com~ providers get hold of an alternative one nxt wintertime definetely, very likely a timeless rapid mmhmm

    • madden nfl 17

      Hi there, cool site you’ve here
      madden nfl 17 http://foxyfeetdating.com/blogs/post/11446

    • madden 17 coins

      Great looking web site. Assume you did a great deal of your ownyour very own html coding
      madden 17 coins http://www.ssbpesat.com/event/74

    • Smart Balance Wheel

      Such Smart Balance Wheel http://www.fashionhoverboard.com are unquestionably so novel! My family and i fell for that company! Simply put i painted them how to career, instruction, not to mention by helping cover their acquaintances. People were great with regard to environments period. Providers walk-through on the subject of 9 inches tall having to do with tire-chained and they’d not necessarily attain deceptive or possibly messed up. They are usually high quality and pretty!

    Comments are closed.

    You May Also Like

    Top 5 Selling Supplements in Sports Nutrition

    I associate the top selling supplements to be the most effective and poweful when ...

    Scott Foley Launches Swiffer’s Welcome Home Campaign in NYC

    Public Company Information: The bond between children and their first pet is unparalleled, which ...