Student years are noted for being some of the best years of your life; constant partying, staying out, thriving friendships and few responsibilities are just a few of the many perks of being a college student. In the midst of paying for tuition and textbooks, dining out, and going out with friends, college life seems to always rack up a hefty bill. With so many things to pay for but no money to pay with, college life all of a sudden doesn’t seem so fun anymore. And let’s face it- there’s only so much time you can tolerate Raman for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We’ve all been there. Luckily, your student ID comes in handy for things other than getting access into your classes. From clothes, food and everything in between, you can score some savings with a whip of your ID. Here’s a list of the Top 45 savings you can score with your Student ID that won’t burn a hole in your pocket.
CLOTHING (Some of these require a UNiDAYS account to redeem discounts online)
- American Apparel: This staple brand offers 15% off both online and in stores when you show your Student ID.
- Ann Taylor: Looking for a stylish and classic look? Full-priced items are now 15% off online or in stores with a Student ID.
- ASOS: With loads of stuff to choose from, enjoy an extra 10% off online.
- Banana Republic: Stay in trend on a budget with an extra 15% off pull-priced items in store with your Student ID.
- Boohoo: Fashionably chic, Boohoo offers an extra 25% online for college students.
- Charlotte Russe: Modern with a touch of sass, enjoy an extra 10% off online and in stores with a valid Student ID.
- Club Monaco: Fashion-forward and classic, Club Monaco is offering an extra 20% off for shoppers both online and in store with a Student ID.
- Jack Wills: College students can now afford Jack Wills clothing with an extra 15% off online offer.
- J. Crew: It’s time to go shopping for J. Crew clothing with this extra 15% discount in stores when you present your Student ID.
- Levi’s: Jeans are a must-have piece in any wardrobe. Get an extra 15% off on their online website.
- Madewell: Students can get an extra 15% off at Madewell just for sharing their Student ID in stores.
- Missguided: Stylish and sassy, you’d be happy to see they’re offering an extra 25% of to college students online.
- Modcloth: Notorious for their unique dresses, they’ll definitely fit your budget with an extra 10% online.
- Motel: College students can now afford staying on trend this 20% off promo code WELOVESTUDENTS
- The Limited: We were all obsessed with Limited Too in elementary school, so it’s not surprising we love The Limited as college students! Enjoying an extra 15% off in stores with your Student ID.
- Topshop: Always so cute but always so expensive, finally enjoy an extra 10% off online.
- Urban Outfitters: Another staple brand, Urban Outfitters is offering an extra 10% off online.
FOOD (show your student ID before you place your order)
- Arby’s: Enjoy this sandwich hot-spot with an extra 10% off.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Late night and 10% off your wings? Heck yes!
- Burger King: Already student friendly, but an extra 10% off wouldn’t hurt anyone.
- Chick-fil-A: King off all things chicken, students enjoy a free drink with their order.
- Chipotle: Most Chipotle locations will offer a free drink with your purchase.
- Dairy Queen: Visit your local Dairy Queen for an extra 10% off your meal.
- McDonald’s: Another financially friendly location, enjoy an extra 10% off your entire order.
- Pizza Hut: Enjoy a discount anywhere between 10-20% off, depending on your location.
- Qdoba: A Free drink and a $5 burrito meal? Yes please!
- Subway: Perfect for grab and go lunch subs, Subway offers an extra 10% off for college students.
- Waffle House: Breakfast for an extra 10% off sounds great!
- Adobe: For those who need it, Adobe offers up to an incredible 80% off their software.
- Apple: For qualifying schools, Apple’s online student section offers up to $200 off their Mac products and other reduced prices. For an added bonus, they’re offering a free pair of Beats Solo2 On-Ear Headphones when you buy a Mac with education pricing!
- AT&T: Students can get discounts on both AT&T wireless phones and services just by validating your school email address on their website.
- Microsoft: Qualifying schools can receive up to 10% off Microsoft software, Surface, PCs, and accessories.
- Norton: You can score up to 50% off on Norton 360, Anti Virus, and internet security.
- Radio Shack: For any of your technology and accessory needs, head over to Radio Shack for an extra 10% off.
- Sony: Qualifying schools can score an extra 10% off Sony products.
- Sprint: You can score anywhere between 10-15% off on monthly savings if you use Sprint.
- T-Mobile: This phone carrier offers 10% off your monthly bill for college students.
- AMC Theatres: Every Thursday, AMC Theatres offers discounted tickets for students with a valid Student ID. Each theatre is different, so check in with your local AMC for pricings.
- Carnegie Hall: Tickets for performances at Carnegie Hall are $10 when purchased through Student Subscription or Student Rush Tickets at the box office.
- Cinemark: Cinemark offers discounted movie tickets that vary by location for students who show their Student ID at the box office.
- Memphis Symphony Orchestra: This world-renowned orchestra offers students tickets for $5. Yes, $5 tickets! Just give them a call to get your discount.
- New York Mets: Like the New York Mets? Students can score tickets for just $10 with a valid Student ID, the only down side is a $2 required order fee.
- Regal Theaters: Many Regal Theaters offer student discounts, but not all of them do. Go to their website, enter your zip code, and get the scoop of which Regal Theaters closest to you offer this discount.
- Ski Colorado: Skiing is extremely fun, and now extremely affordable too! Get your special college passes and prices through SkiColorado.com.
- The Metropolitan Opera: In New York City and want something to do? The MET offers student discounts for select performances.