What trends do you want to see go away in 2016?
Trends come and trends go. It is always best to get a jump start on your resolutions and keep up to speed on the hot trends headed for mainstream this upcoming 2016- and more importantly, which ones to thankfully wave goodbye to!
SKOUT, the global app that helps you meet new people and expand your social circle, recently surveyed more than 3,700 people in the U.S. and has prepared a list of what’s IN and what’s OUT.
What’s IN for 2016
A new look!
- 82% of women (and a surprising 71% of men) say they plan to improve their look in 2016. Can’t wait to see those new looks on social media!
Friends with (job) benefits
- 55% of people say they plan to look for a new job and more than half of people (53%) say have gotten a job as a result of a friend. Who needs a headhunter with friends like that?
Fitness with Friends
- No surprise that 78% of people say they plan to exercise more in 2016, but 84% say they get a better workout when they exercise with a friend.
- 73% of men and 60% of women say they are open to their friends setting them up on dates in 2016.
Leave Behind in 2015
I’m sorry, you all have officially over-stayed your welcome this year!
- When it comes to style, this isn’t it… The Man bun was the number #1 fashion trend to be voted out of style. So guys, let that mane fly!
- The least popular diet is the Raw Diet, with 33% of people saying it makes them want to hurl. Enough said.
Fitness bracelets & bootcamps
- Exercise is always at the top of the resolution list, but this year 28% of people say we all should banish the bracelet, and 19% of people say that bootcamps should be booted in 2016!
The term “Lumbersexual”
- Even if you were not a Lumbersexual in 2015, chances are you know one, but that does not mean it’s a good look, does it?
Happy New Year!!
Thomas F. La Vecchia
this is great!
Comments are closed.