Super Bowl LIV (54) comes down to the Kansas City Chiefs or the San Francisco Giants. The numbers behind Super Bowl LIV both on and off the field are astonishing:
Top 5 Super Bowl Facts for 2020:
- $5,706: The average cost of a ticket to the past five Super Bowls.
- $5.6 Million: The average cost for a 30-second commercial during Super Bowl LIV (up 107 % since 2008).
- 1.4 Billion: Chicken wings will be eaten during the Super Bowl weekend, plus at least 11 .2 million pounds of chips, 8 million pounds of guacamole and 10 million pounds of ribs.
- 1 in 2: People would sacrifice their vacation days for one year to watch their team win the Super Bowl. More than 1 in 3 would give up their annual bonus.
- 22.7 Million: American adults are likely to bet on the Super Bowl, legally wagering a record breaking $325 million.