Celloooo. It’s Me. *Adele Voice*
Delicious new cheesy goodness.
Summer may be almost over, but that doesn’t mean we have to break free from our favorite summer foods. I think we can all agree that there is nothing like a good salad; but what’s a salad without all of the delicious topping options? Boring! That’s what.
If you’re like us and love to mix it up by tossing random add-on’s into a fresh salad, Cello Whisps are where it’s at.
After all, everyone needs a few guilt-free options!
Here are a few ways we love our Cello Whisps (that take less than 10 minutes to put whip up):
- Roasted Vegetable Salad—with marinated dry-roasted mushrooms, grilled red & yellow pepper, grilled zucchini and asparagus topped with Cello Whisps
- Slow Roasted Oven Tomato Salad—with Kalamata olives, fresh basil, and Cello Whisps
- Roasted Butternut Squash & Baby Arugula Salad—topped with Cello Whisps and a balsamic drizzle
- Quinoa, Mint and Citrus Salad—with diced red pepper, pomegranate, orange segments red onion and lemon zest topped with crushed Cello Whisps
Slow Roasted Tomato and Olive Salad with Cello Whisps Recipe
Here’s what you’ll need (for 4-6 family members) –
- 2 cups of store bought slow roasted vine tomatoes
- 1 cup of Kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 hand full of fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup of Cello Whisps
- A good extra virgin olive oil
- Maldon Salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- To a large mixing bowl add the slow roasted vine tomatoes, Kalamata olives & torn basil leaves. Splash with olive oil, a generous pinch of salt and cracked black pepper.
- Lightly mix ingredients.
- Place in serving bowl and top with Cello Whisps
Thank us later!
Comments are closed.