World-renowned male aesthetic expert, Dr. Douglas Steinbrech has finally revealed male plastic surgery’s 2017 list of top requested faces.
Many think that plastic surgery procedures are strictly for women. According to the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), the number of cosmetic treatments for men has increased by more than 106% within a decade’s time.
Dr. Steinbrech specializes in evaluating and defining the proper height, width and symmetry for his patients to successfully achieve the desired appearance of the most requested looks.
10. Alden Ehrenreich–Star of 2017 Oscar buzz movie “Yellow Birds” the new Han Solo has a fresh honest look millenial men want.
9. Scott Eastwood–Son of Clint Eastwood, up and coming Hollywood star shares his father’s “squintingly” handsome Dirty Harry eyes.
8. Mark Consuelos–Actor, Husband of Kelly Ripa is often asked for because of his dark charming features.
7. Jon Hamm–Star of AMC’s “Mad Men” has classic American looks that men want.
6. Tyson Beckford–Ralph Lauren Male Supermodel has the right genetic mix that gives him a uniquely exotic look men want.
5. Sean O’Pry–Male Supermodel and Taylor Swifts boyfriend her video “Blank Space”.
4. Chris Pratt–Hollywood’s weight loss hunk now sporting his Jutting Jawline with Jennifer Lawrence in Passengers.
3. Chris Hemsworth–Granitic superhero facial features like this Aussie star have really been popular in the last 5 years.
2. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson–A major comeback for this Hollywood staple has made chisseled Jawline much requested.
1. Tom Brady–NY patriot’s QB may have deflated footballs, but his inflated cheekbones are often asked about.
Highly accredited, Dr. Steinbrech has revolutionized a booming phenomenon within the plastic surgery market by establishing the life-altering results, turning soft-boyish features into rugged, chiseled, well-sculpted figures. Men are lining up with photos of these box-office draws hoping to improve themselves with the right performed non-invasive fillers/invasive surgeries for translating off-screen reality into leading men in their everyday lives.
ABOUT DR. DOUGLAS STEINBRECH:
Dr. Douglas Steinbrech is a Plastic Surgeon, Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons under the American Board of Medical Specialties. Dr. Steinbrech specializes in Minimally Invasive Aesthetics. He incorporates this philosophy into all of his surgical and non-surgical techniques. He has been selected as one of America’s Top Plastic Surgeons by the Consumers’ Research Council of America. Dr. Steinbrech underwent eight years of surgical training at New York University in General Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive surgery. He was trained in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the prestigious NYU Institute of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Steinbrech has done extensive research, being lead author in ten peer-reviewed publications as well as co-author in over forty others. He has presented his research nationally at conferences including: The American College of Surgeons, The American Society of Plastic Surgeons, The Plastic Surgery Research Council, The Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons, the New York Hand Association, The American Cleft Association, The New York Society of Plastic Surgeons, and the Association of Academic Surgeons. He has been awarded grants from the Howard Hughes Medical Institute and the Plastic Surgery Educational Foundation.
DOUGLAS S. STEINBRECH, M.D., F.A.C.S.
GOTHAM PLASTIC SURGERY
60 East 56th Street at Park Avenue
New York, NY 10022
A textbook Co-Edited by Dr. Steinbrech is available in English, Portuguese, and now Mandarin:
Amazon.com link below: