Get the Look: Kylie Jenner Turns 18
Kylie Jenner just turned 18 and the birthday girl was seen sporting vanilla blonde locks and a new swanky Ferrari (reportedly a whopping $325k gift from boyfriend Tyga).
How can you own Kylie’s b-day look? With the help of our fashion and beauty gurus…check out how you can create your own “King Kylie” look for yourself.
- Lifting dark hair that many shades requires a professional! See a salon colorist to help you achieve vanilla blonde locks like Kylie’s to avoid damaging your hair.
- Lock in your color and keep it looking fresh longer with a shampoo and conditioner made especially for color-treated hair, like Biolage Colorlast Collection by Matrix.
- Keep your hair frizz-free with an oil-based product for after your blow dry, like SOTAH Oil/Crème Therapy and Moroccanoil Frizz Control.
- Achieve that gorgeous contour the Kardashian/Jenner clan have made famous with Contour Kit by Anastasia Beverly Hills.
- Your lashes can be as long and luscious as Kylie’s by using Eyeko London Lash Wardrobe (Alexa Chung).
- Get a “carbon-copy” plum smoked eye like Ms. Jenner by using Auda[City] in Paris by Lancome and Lisa Eldridge. Build out your sultry eye with one or all 16 shades in this stunning compact.
- Perfect that matte mauve pout by fully lining and filling in lips with MAC Lip Pencil in Whirl and then topping with MAC Lipstick in Velvet Teddy.
- We are LOVING her green nails…match her hue with Essie in Mojito Madness and be the poster child for nail envy.
OUTFIT: Dazzle your crew in this version of her sparkle shift mini dress:
- Channel your inner Kylie with Shopbop’s exclusive Rachel Zoe mini dress, contoured and covered in bright sequins with a raw chiffon trim (and a super-cute tie across the mid back). SRP $495, shown in Rose Gold.
**images courtesy of Matrix, MAC, ShopBop, and King Kylie @KylieJenner/IG