Deciding to pursue an MBA program could be the cornerstone you need to launch yourself into your dream career. It offers you an exciting opportunity to learn new skills; broaden your worldview through collaborative and teamwork, and meet new people hence developing and nurturing enduring relationships.
For international students, studying in Italy is an excellent opportunity to get closer to the cradle of western civilization; study in world-class universities; enjoy the warm ambient culture for which Italy is famous for.
For international students, studying in Italy is an excellent opportunity to get closer to the cradle of western civilization; study in world-class universities; enjoy the warm ambient culture for which Italy is famous for. Apart from the reasons given above, most students come to Italy for higher education, due to the following reasons:
Reasons to choose Italy for your MBA
• You’d be studying at top ranking universities.: Italian universities are consistently ranked among the top institutions in the world. Take the University of Bologna, for instance, it is the oldest university in Europe and runs a Master of Business program that is reputed as one of the internationally focused MBA programs with a multicultural student body.
Studying for an MBA in Italy at Bologna Business School, it’s not unusual to find yourself in a group comprising of students from China, America, Nigeria, Australia, and so forth as teammates working together to tackle a problem.
• There’re programs taught in English. Is English your first language? No problem, there’re over 33 programs taught in English; so you never have to worry about the language.
Even, at that, the university runs programs that teach the Italian language, so you’d interact with the locals comfortably.
• Studying in Italy is inexpensive. Compared to other European countries and even America, the cost of studying and living in Italy is relatively cheap. With tuition ranging anything between 850 to 1000 Euros per year and a monthly living cost of 750 to 1250 Euros; you wouldn’t be breaking banks to acquire a top-notch education.
• Well-developed transport system. One of the benefits of getting an MBA is to secure your dream job; during your study years, you’d be actively applying and networking for the job. How do you juggle between an emergency job interview and a vital field project the next day? Don’t worry, almost all the big cities are perfectly connected with over 77 major railway stations, or you could travel by plane since all the cities have at least one airport.
• Italy offers a slew of attractions. There are more than 50 UNESCO designated World Heritage Sites you can visit while studying in the country. From the historical Colossus to the leaning tower of Pisa. Join the excursion to explore the ruins of Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius, or visit the Vatican; there’re definitely breathtaking sites to visit while you’re in this beautiful country.
• Enjoy the world famous Italian Cuisines. Italy is not only renowned for her exquisite architectural wonders; the gastronomical concoctions from this nation are chart-topping. Enjoy the unique Italian pizza, and while at it, wash down with velvety red wine, made in a local winepress.
• Attend the Milan fashion show. Italy is at the center of the fashion world with Mila hosting her own internationally renowned fashion show. You can take advantage of your international student status to attend the yearly event.
So there you have, pursuing an international MBA in Italy offers you an opportunity to expand your knowledge, nurture new relationships and have fun.