The fact that dance breaks haven’t been incorporated into every job is something I have a huge issue with.
Unfortunately, it doesn’t seem like this is going to be changing anytime soon, so my co-worker and I took it upon ourselves to have our own throwback party. We attacked Youtube and the hits began flying.
If you find yourself needing to take a moment to bust a move in the middle of the busy work day, here are 25 amazing songs that we totally forgot about but totally need to get funky with again.
1. Bedrock – Young Money
2. Me & U – Cassie
3. Let Me Love You – Mario
4. F*ck it- Eamon
5. Slow Jams- Jamie Fox
6. Neighbors Know My Name- Trey Songz
7. Like You- Bow Wow Ft. Ciara
8. One Wish- Ray J.
9. Ice Box- Omarion
10. Dip it Low- Christian Milian
11. Whine Up – Kat DeLuna
12. Lose Control- Missy Elliot
13. Move Ya Body- Nina Sky
14. Turn Me On- Kevin Little
15. Ignition – R. Kelly
16. Stranger in My House- Tamia
17. Nobody’s Suppose to Be Here- Debra Cox
18. Look at Me Now- Chris Brown
19. Bed- J. Holiday
20. I’m Sprung – T-Pain
21. Obsession- Frankie J.
22. I Don’t Want to Know- Mario Winans
23. Last Night- P.Diddy & Keshia Cole
24. Bump, Bump, Bump- B2K, P. Diddy
25. All I Have- LL. Cool J & JLO