Who can resist the love and affection of cute little furry puppies. I know I can’t. Puppies are such a bundle of joy. They’re cute, playful, and turn any household into a loving home. Doesn’t matter what breed they are, they are all just as cute and beautiful and not to mention just as energetic. We love them no matter what they do. Even when they rip something up or chew on our favorite pairs of shoes, we can’t help but laugh and love them more for how cute and silly they can be.
Whether you’re having a bad day, or just want a reason to smile, here are few of the most adorable puppies doing cute things…
1. He thinks he’s big enough. But he sure is adorable.
2. This cute little corgi running in the snow!
3. He just wants to eat the butterflies, but he looks too cute doing it.
4. He’s so tiny and scared and wants the protection of his human. All you wanna do is pick him up, hold him tight and tell him everything will be okay.
5. “I’m so silly. Look at me! Look at me human! Aren’t I so cute! Pet me! Pet me! Please! Pretty pleaaaaaasssssssse!”
6. Fishy kisses have a whole new meaning now. Love is in the air.
7. “My mommy made this just for me.”
8. That’s one sophisticated puppy.
9. He is the cutest thing in the world and red suits him so well.
10. He thinks he’s tough and serious. Little does he know he’s just one adorable little thing.
11. “My spots make me more adorable than most” Indeed.
Because who doesn’t love puppies!!!!
There are so many puppies of all ages waiting for you to pick them up and take them home with you. If you think you could take a puppy in and give him unconditional love and protection, check out your local animal shelter and go see the adorable creatures desperately waiting for a home. The application process is a little time consuming but it will be so worth it. Not only are you giving an animal a chance at a happy home, but you will be a happier person having a puppy by your side that will love you forever and ever and ever.
You can also check website such as petfinder.com, aspca.org, theshelterpetproject.org and your local Animal Care & Control. Because again….Who doesn’t love puppies!!!!