The company that creates Truvision states that all of their products are intended to improve the overall health of their customers, one should never take these claims at face value and assume that they are safe.
How Does the Treatment Work on Weight Loss?
If you take a look at the official Truvision website you will see it advertised as a fairly basic weight loss formula. We are told that Truvision will work by electrifying your metabolism and helping you to feel more energized. That is all pretty standard stuff when it comes to diet supplements like Truvision but what they don’t advertise is that there is more going on behind the scenes.
Here is what we know: the components of Truvision are intended to have a certain effect on the metabolism and the way your body processes fat and handles the burning of calories. There are also some natural stimulants in the Truvision formula which we can assume give Truvision its purported ability to impart energy to the user. What is not plainly advertised however is that certain elements of the Truvision formula may have nootropic affects.
From this we can glean that the manner by which Truvision helps the user lose weight is threefold: it provides elements that imparts energy to the user, it has an effect on metabolism so that fat may be burned faster, and it has a cognitive effect that may make the user more inclined toward exercise.
The first thing you are going to want to know if you are considering adding Truvision to an effective diet plan is how much you should take. What is a safe dosage of this product?
Truvision actually consists of two different pills: TruFIX and TruCONTROL. Both of these capsules make up the complete Truvision system.
According to the official Truvision website, a single serving size of TruFIX (based on a 2,000 calorie a day diet) is one pill. A single serving size of TruCONTROL is also one pill. Consumers are instructed to take one serving of each capsule twice a day. That means you are to take 4 pills a day: one TruFIX and one TruCONTROL in the morning, and one TruFIX and one TruCONTROL at night.
Again, you should consult with your physician before taking your first dosage of Truvision to double-check that it will not have any adverse effects on your body.
Ingredients and Composition
Now that we know how the formula is intended to work, let’s have a look at some of the components that drive those workings:
- Evodiamine: Evodiamine is an alkaloid that is derived from certain fruits. Its weight loss effects are similar to capsaicin in the sense that it may prevent the accumulation of fat.
- Pepper Fruit Extract: This extract comes in the form of patented Bioperine and it helps the body absorb various nutrients more efficiently.
- Green Tea Extract: Touted as a natural source of caffeine, this ingredient is one of the stimulating factors in Truvision.
- Cocoa: Cocoa may be beneficial for regulating body weight and lowering blood sugar levels.
- Beet Root Powder : The essence of beets contains many vitamins and minerals that help the digestive system and curbing one’s appetite.
- Stevia: Stevia may be used in this formula as a sweetener although it is unclear whether it has real weight loss benefits.
- Selenium: Selenium is a mineral which may give Truvision its ability to improve metabolism as it is an important element for a healthy functioning thyroid.
- Citrus Aurantium Extract: This ingredient contains Synephrine which has been used in a lot of different kinds of health pills, not all of them safe. It is said that Synephrine can increase your resting metabolic rate which means that it burns fat even while your body is at rest.
- Dendrobium: is a chemical extract of certain orchid flowers that contain phenylethylamines which are said to have stimulating effects. In terms of weight loss, these effects may support better energy levels.
Is Truvision Really Effective?
Whether or not Truvision will be effective for you will largely depend on your health, body type and lifestyle. The truth is that there are many different factors to weight loss and what is right for some may not be right for others. Still, it may be helpful to have a look at Truvision reviews and know what people have to say about it:
“There was a noticeable difference in my energy levels when I took Truvision. I used to only be able to go jogging for about 45 minutes which ended up being roughly a couple of miles. When I take Truvision in the morning though I am able to run for well over an hour.” – Monica C.
“Had no effect on me. I bought a month’s supply and used it all up with no noticeable difference in my weight, appetite or energy levels. It didn’t hurt but it didn’t help either.” – Phillip K.
“This stuff caused side-effects. I noticed that I was more amped up yes, but not in a good way. I felt like my heart was beating faster which also gave me a headache. I don’t think I will be trying this stuff again.” – Glenn E.
Precautions of Use & Possible Side Effects
It is not unheard of for weight loss products such as Truvision to cause side-effects because many of them contain some form of stimulant. In the case of Truvision, the stimulants included are naturally derived which does make it safer in general but the user should still proceed with caution.
Stimulants like Synephrine contained in bitter orange and the caffeine from green tea extract can have side effects ranging from light headaches to an accelerated heartrate. The bottom line is that Truvision may result in mild to severe side-effects so you should consult a physician before taking it if in any doubt.
Where to buy Truvision at the Best Price
While Truvision is available from third-party retailers and independent sales associates, it is probably a better idea to purchase it from the official website. This is because the price does not vary a significant amount from the official website price and third-party retailer prices so it’s best to play it safe and buy directly from the manufacturer which offers a number of pricing options and free shipping. There is also a return and refund policy that is available if you buy through the official Truvision website.
You can also browse through some of the best fat burner supplement products on the official Truvision Health LLC website and maybe even find another product that will work better for you than Truvision.