I tried out the new Tahini Bars and I absolutely love them.
I received a pitch from a NJ based company that sells Tahini Bars. Outside of Italian food, my second favorite cuisine is Lebanese. I put Tahini on pretty much anything so when I heard about the bar, I had to give it a try.
The Tahini Bar is an all natural, Gluten Free, as they also make all-natural crackers, flatbreads, and pizza that are gluten-free. The new delicious TahiniBAR is on the energy bar category, a grab-and-go sesame seed snack that weighs in at only 100 calories.
TahiniBAR is leading the pack in many of today’s gluten-free food trends.
- Certified OU Kosher and dairy-free
- TahiniBARS are made with all-natural roasted sesame seeds
- Helps boost energy levels and are a good source of vitamins
- Much lower in calories than other bars, the 100 percent gluten-free treat comes in three varieties
- Flavors are Cocoa Nibs, Pistachio and Vanilla, and sells in packs of seven bars for $2.49-$2.99 per bar.
Check out the nutritional information:
Vanilla was my personal favorite.
Sesame seeds are truly one of the most ancient foods on earth. In fact, sesame plants are the oldest known plant species to be grown primarily for their seeds (pods) and oils rather than for their leaves, fruit or vegetables. So if you love Tahini as much as I do, please check them out.
Follow them on FB and Twitter @AbsolutelyGF and online at www.absolutelygf.com.