Brazil’s most popular snack food Pão de Queijo can be had here in the U.S.A. and it’s called Brazi Bites! With their crispy crust, fluffy center and irresistible taste, Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Bread are great served alongside your favorite meal, enjoyed as after-school snacks, game day munchies, or party appetizers.
Brazi Bites are 100% natural and use the perfect blend of only the finest, hand-picked ingredients – like fresh cheese, eggs and milk – with absolutely nothing artificial. And because it uses tapioca flour, it’s naturally gluten-free. Just 20 minutes in the oven creates delicious Brazi Bites, choose from 4 savory flavors, including Cheddar Parmesan, Garlic, Asiago, Zesty Pepper Jack, and 3 Cheese Pizza. Three Cheese Pizza flavor launched October 2016. www.brazibites.com
Some Recipes To Try Out Using Brazi Bites:
Brazi Bites Skillet Pizza
This skillet pizza with cheesy dough and a caprese topping is seriously the best
35 pieces of Brazi Bites thawed to room temp
1/4 cup garlic cloves
1/2 cup olive oil
8 oz fresh mozzarella
1 tsp dry oregano
Fresh black pepper
Mint for garnish
1 oz Parmesan
4 oz ricotta cheese
1 Heirloom tomato sliced
Fresh basil sprigs
1) Make the garlic puree by simmering garlic cloves in oil until soft. Strain garlic from the oil and process in a food processor until smooth. Set aside, saving garlic oil.
2) Combine Parmesan, ricotta and 2 T. garlic puree until smooth.
3) Combine all Brazi Bites together and knead into one large ball. Set aside.
4) On a marble or stainless table surface, spread olive oil to keep dough from sticking. Drizzle olive oil on your hands too.
5) Next, coat a cast iron or round baking dish with extra virgin olive oil. Press your dough down into the pan and push it up around the sides about 1 to 1.5 inches. With a fork poke the pizza dough all over. Brush the dough with some of the garlic oil.
6) Add the Parmesan/ricotta mixture on top. Add fresh mozzarella. Sprinkle the dry oregano and on top.
7) Bake until the cheeses melts. and crust is golden, 35-40 minutes.
8) Add the fresh heirloom tomatoes and fresh basil. Drizzle reduced balsamic on top. Add fresh pepper.
9) Remove pizza from skillet and let rest for 3 to 5 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!
Recipe from Brazilian Flair in the USA
Brazi Bites Chips and Guacamole
Brazil meets Mexico with this recipe for crispy Brazi Bites chips and guacamole – perfect for game day or paired with a fresh-made margarita. Easy to make and even more delicious to eat, the following recipe will probably have you salivating. Feel free to reprint the recipe idea below. I am happy to send samples and images for a taste test and editorial coverage.
1 bag of Brazi Bites Brazilian cheese bread – we used Zesty Pepper Jack for an extra kick
4 large Haas avocados, ripe
4 roma tomatoes, pulp removed and diced
1/2 red onion, finely diced
1 large jalapeño, seeds and ribs removed and minced
1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
1 T. garlic, minced
juice of 2-3 limes
For the Guacamole:
1) Cut avocados in half and remove the pit. Scoop out the fruit and place into a medium bowl. Squeeze a little lime juice over the avocados to keep from browning.
2) Mash the avocado to your desired consistency and add the tomatoes, onions, garlic, cilantro and jalapeños stirring the mixture gently.
3) Add salt and more lime juice to taste. Add more or less of your favorite ingredients to suit your taste… We prefer more jalapeños!!
4) Serve with crispy Brazi Bites “chips”.
For the Brazi Bites Chips:
5) Follow the baking instructions on the back of the package. Let cool for a couple of minutes.
6) Cut each Brazi Bite in half and put cut side down on a sheet tray. Press down with your palm to flatten them out.
7) Bake again at 450F for 10 minutes or until crispy.
8) Serve with guacamole or your favorite dip!
Recipe from Brazilian Flair in the USA
For More Information, check out: www.Brazibites.com