Career in business and finance is one of the most in demand among occupations, simply because these professionals are required/needed in almost all, if not all industries. They are working in almost all fields of the business, entertainment, health care, financial, retail marketing, sales, restaurant consulting and others.
Another reason why this career is likable is the compensation/pay. If one becomes successful, he/she may receive a pay so high, higher than the rest of the professions around the world.
Career In Business And Finance
To give you more specific details of the possible positions under business and finance, check on the below:
- Account Executives: They are also known as the company’s sales managers, they are the one responsible generating new businesses for companies/corporations and managing strong relationships with the company’s key clients. Others are also tasked to develop marketing and sales strategies for business success and growth
- Actuary: These specialized accountants determine and analyze the cost of risk and financial uncertainty. They are using mathematics, financial theory and advanced statistics to evaluate risk and lessen the possible cost of these risks
- Sales Managers, Public Relations, Marketing and Advertising: They are responsible in making the client’s products/services interesting to gain more customers and profits. All these positions are working closely everyday to achieve their common goal
- Financial Managers: They are tasked to keep the business financial always at its healthiest. They prepare financial reports, make investment and financial strategies, and create a development plan that will be used to achieve business long term financial aspirations and goals
- Labor Relations Specialist, Recruitment and Human Resource: Headed by the Human Resource Manager, they are involved in recruiting and hiring new employees, from interviewing to assessing the best person to hire for the post. They also participate in employee orientation, before, during and after employment
There are more positions for business and finance, and the careers mentioned above are just few of them. Once you land into a job, it is highly recommended that you know all of your rights being an employee.
Do not settle for what is taught during orientation as there are more you should know. The reason why others are not getting what is due for them is ignorance. Anytime you work on any position, under business and finance or any other field in the company/corporation, risk of injuries may occur. You thought it is impossible since you are just inside the office working on your computer the entire time.
Possible Injuries At The Workplace
When you acquire injuries at your workplace and do not know whether you are due for compensation or not, seek help from expert Las Vegas personal injury attorney Dallas Horton so your situation will be assessed.
Below are some of the possible injuries one may get and held employers liable
- Injuries from defective office equipment, product and the like
- Employer’s intentional misconduct
- Employers not carrying worker’s compensation insurance
- Employer’s failure to provide proper safety precautions
When you are in doubt, call for legal assistance help immediately, so you would know your right when unfavorable incident happens to you.