Getting more YouTube views on your video can result in your video reaching a wider audience. This helps boost your channel popularity and can result in more YouTube subscribers for you. YouTube views are also an essential requirement of Google for SEO. With more YouTube views, your videos get ranked higher up in search engines, making it easier for people to find and engage with your content.
Below are 4 useful suggestions to gain more YouTube subscribers & views that you may not know.
1. Hack free subscribers and views with YouberUp
YouberUp is a large platform where tons of real YouTubers gather to watch YouTube videos and subscribe to channels they are interested in.
- Download YouberUp and create an account, the first time you login with YouberUp, you will get 1000 coins with which you can get free YouTube subscribers, views or likes for your videos.
- Tap the heart-shaped menu at the bottom and you will enter the “Pricing Plan” page, where you can switch between Views, Subscribers and Likes.
- Tap Subscribers, input your YouTube channel URL and click the search icon.
- Select a plan and click “Get Subscribers Now” button. YouberUp will start to deliver subscribers to your channel. You can check the progress of the task from the task list.
By watching videos, subscribing to channels, or liking videos, every YouberUp user can easily earn coins that can be used to get massive free YouTube views, subscribers and likes. Gaining real YouTube subscribers and high-quality views has never been easier with YouberUp.
Developed by a professional and experienced team, YouberUp is a 100% safe and clean app. Your personal information will be encrypted before being stored. No leak, no risk, and no virus.
2. Optimize your channel description and titles
You need to add a description of your channel along with videos and a title that can help you rank higher in the search engines. Be sure to use keywords to optimize descriptions and titles and include the most important details early so that they’re seen first by viewers. You can even re-optimize old videos by changing the title / description and include links and timestamps to offer more clarity. Be sure to naturally include keywords and convey what channel value you will add to your target audience. Do not use clickbait titles as they may affect your search engine rankings.
3. Use Tags
Tags can help you rank higher in search engines, giving you the opportunity to gather more YouTube views with YouTube subscribers. Use large and focused tags as well as long tail keywords as tags, but don’t go further with the number of tags you use. You should also make your target keywords your first tag.
4. Select auto-play for integrated video
On YouTube, you have the option to select auto-play for your embedded video. That results in the video automatically playing when viewers on the platform roll on YouTube. It is important to use this feature carefully as auto-play can end up annoying a lot of viewers. Educational content can be self-played so that your YouTube subscribers can jump right into a tutorial or gain knowledge about some aspects of your business.