Here is the top 10 Makeup Products That Double As Skincare
- Leave it to Clinique to come up with the ultimate makeup. This foundation is magic and uses a calming formula infused with probiotics and antioxidants to treat and cover redness. While an SPF 15 protects skin from sun. A must-have product if you have mild to moderate rosacea or sensitive skin that is prone to flare-ups. Available at Sephora.com for $27.
- This drugstore beauty gem will change your life. It’s a BB cream that boasts an 8-in-1 formula, working to brighten, smooth, hydrate, and even out skin tone with additional protection from an SPF 30 sunscreen. With this product, you can look forward to radiant, glowing, healthy skin all day, everyday. Available at Target.com for $6.79.
- When it comes to anti-aging skincare, Perricone MD leads the pack thanks to the brand’s innovative treatments. Its stain and cream blush hybrid benefits your skin from the inside out. Anti-aging serum ingredients firm, lift, and tone skin while the cream’s rosy tint gives cheeks a natural, healthy glow. Available at Sephora.com for $35.
- We assume that our makeup, if anything, is going to cause breakouts. That’s not the case with Neutrogena SkinClearing Oil-Free Makeup. This miracle liquid foundation covers and evens out your complexion. While its MicroClear technology works with salicylic acid to combat oil and clogged pores, and treat acne. A makeup that actually cares for your skin and lets it breath? Yes, please! Available at Ulta.com for $13.99.
- This bronzer delivers that coveted Goddess Glow thanks to a nutrient-formula that benefits skin. It blended powder/cream texture locks in to give your complexion a luminous radiance. Boosting ingredients Murumuru Butter, Cupuacu Butter and Tucuma Butter hydrate while essential fatty acids and pro-vitamins soften, condition, and moisturize skin. Available at Ulta.com for $14.99.
- This blush/highlighter combo stick earns top marks for its versatility and skincare benefits. Powered by a cream-to-powder formula, the blush tip can be used on lips and cheeks, enhancing your natural color. The highlighter tip uses ultra-fine pigments to give your complexion a luminous glow. Enriched with vitamins A, C, and E, it doses skin with additional moisture – something we all need during the dry, winter months. Available at Sephora.com for $42.
- Concealer is a makeup staple that if used incorrectly, can actually make you look older. This rich concealer from Kat Von D does the exact opposite. In addition to covering under eye circles, it brightens, covers blemishes, color corrects, contours, and bakes. Fortified with complexion-brightening pigments and ultra-nourishing Hydra-Boost Complex™, it moisturizes and glides on crease-free. Available at Sephora.com for $26.
- Clinique revolutionized lib balm when it introduced the Chubby Stick. Formulated with mango and shea butters, this award-winning product nourishes and smoothes while adding a beautiful tint to your lips. It comes in array of colors to match every complexion. Available at Macys.com for $17.
- Gone are the days of wearing lipstick that looks marvelous when you first put it on, but leaves your lips feeling dry and scaly two minutes later. Now we have an array of hydrating lipsticks to choose from. And Revlon’s Super Lustrous Lipstick looks and feels as great as similar products that cost a lot more. Formulated with a blend of Vitamin E and Avocado Oil to condition and moisturize, it goes on smooth and comes in a variety of alluring colors. Available at Ulta.com for $8.49.
- There’s nothing wrong with a little color and shine. Go overboard though, and you run the risk of looking like a 6 year old who got a hold of her grandma’s frosted lipstick. Striking a perfect balance between color and shine, this lip gloss from Burt’s Bees is enriched with apricot wax and sunflower seed oil for soft, moisturized lips all day long.Available at Walmart.com for $6.31.
Amazing looking makeup doesn’t necessarily mean that the skin underneath is being treated well. So, the next time you find yourself in Sephora or shopping the beauty aisle at Target, look for products that do double duty. You can rest easy knowing that your beauty routine is working hard to improve your skin’s overall health and appearance. Also, don’t forget to check out DealsPlus.com for the best coupons on all your favorite beauty brands.
Check out: DealsPlus.com to purchase these and other top brands.